Douchebags to DiamondsAUDIOBOOK
READ BY THE AUTHOR
DOUCHEBAGS TO DIAMONDS AUDIOBOOKAUDIOBOOK
LISTEN TO A SAMPLE OF THE AUDIOBOOK, READ BY THE AUTHOR
YOU CAN LISTEN TO STACEY’S AUDIOBOOK ON:
Douchebags to Diamonds:
How to Take Charge of Your Love Life and Attract Mr. Right
Douchebags to Diamonds™ is a self-help audiobook for women who want to heal a broken heart, take charge of their love life, and attract their Mr. Right.
In this honest, tell-it-like-it-is audiobook, author and entrepreneur Stacey Dewald explores the raw truth of her most painful relationships, delving into how she became stuck in a cycle of looking for love in all the wrong places, sharing how she broke free from this pattern, revealing an empowering journey of doing the hard work to release old pain to ultimately attract the man of her dreams.
In this audiobook, you’ll discover how to:
- Become a match for the relationship you truly desire and get yourself out of the rinse-and-repeat douchebag cycle.
- Heal your past, reclaim your power, and stop self-sabotaging.
- Release the old programs, stories, and deep-rooted beliefs that are running behind the scenes in your subconscious mind and blocking you from attracting your Mr. Right.
- Gain a better understanding of your emotions and use them as your own spiritual guides.
- Break the pattern and clear the low-vibe energy that’s been keeping you stuck in bad dates and unfulfilling relationships.
In Douchebags to Diamonds™, you will go deeper using “heal yourself” exercises, journal prompts, self-reflection, and inspired actions that will help you find the wisdom in the wounds, leaving you feeling lighter and more hopeful for a relationship filled with love, respect, romance, and deep connection.
While the methods in this audiobook can absolutely work for anyone, this book may not be for you if…
- You’re hoping my book is about how to get revenge (sorry, but that’s not how I roll)
- You feel that self-reflection isn’t necessary
- You’re offended by a few curse words or if the title of my book offends you
- You are not open to spiritual guidance or think it’s woo woo